Paying attention to all of the developments in this technology, SNEL understands offset printing and has mastered it like no other. Our fleet of machines, which is one of the most well-equipped in the industry, allows us to handle any volume with the greatest flexibility and security. Our options are varied :
- Printing with different colour combinations (up to 10) and formats (up to 75 x 106 cm).
- Double-sided printing in one step.
- Machine or acrylic varnish, which is used to better protect your prints.
- Online densitometric and colourimetric quality control, which allows you to obtain a significant printing consistency.
- Use of UV LED, which is the most up-to-date technology in this field. This offers a greater colour rendering on uncoated paper, while also ensuring greater flexibility in the production process.
In order to remain at the forefront of the sector, we are committed to developing our techniques, in order to continue to perform at our best.
Digital printing offers unprecedented opportunities in terms of speed and responsiveness. This is why we have also chosen to specialise in this technology. We can help you from limited editions to big series. Thanks to the colour press, we can achieve a very large range of Pantone shades, thus ensuring an excellent colour result.